Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Playdough

Like any mum who spends too long on Google, I came across homemade playdough. I've checked my 'diary' (Facebook time line) and I made this way back in February and it is still good now, in June. I used this recipe and apart from the cream of tartar and food colouring, I had everything in the cupboard. We bought the airtight tubs from tesco, and one quantity of the recipe made enough for all 4 colours.


I have since invested in these colours which should make the playdough much brighter as they are gel.

Playdough hasn't been terribly successful with little bear so far. He doesn't seem overly interested, although the most recent time, he squidged it in his hands. I keep bringing it out every so often anyway as one day he'll hopefully love it like I do! It is a good thing the playdough keeps for so long!

Not sure about the taste...

Still not sure of the taste...

These tubs are good though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment