Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Recent Bargains

Another quiet week here so I thought I'd share a few of our recent bargains.

 I picked this up today for £2 from a Facebook selling page. Bear loves the one at a group we go to, so now he has his own.

This was £1 from a nearly new sale...

As was this!

These skittles still have the label, and seem brand new. They were £3 from a charity shop.

The stroller was £10 from a Facebook selling page and makes Bear look as though he is in an armchair. (He's into clips at the moment so I couldn't get a picture without him in the way!)

I keep an eye out all the time for things we might need or toys I think Bear might like. For example, we have already bought a toddler bed with mattress, duvet, pillow, and duvet cover set from John Lewis for £25. The bed frame alone from Ikea would cost more than this! 

Have you picked up any bargains lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment